All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet ready to be inspired by fresh, colourful quilt designs combined with the stalgia of friends and family gathered in a country kitchen for the goodness of family favourite pies. In this fresh and fun-filled book, Retta Warehime has created 8 wonderful quilts-and just for fun you'll find kitchen and-taste tested recipes for 8 delicious deep dish pies, ideas for easy hand crafted recipe cards for gift-giving, coordinating quilt labels, and 8 quilted home accessory projects.
- Author BiographyRetta Warehime has been a professional quilter, teacher, writer and designer for more than 20 years. she designed quilts for and was the editorial director with Fiber Mosaics. Retta shares her joy of quilting, love of family and sharing in Quilting Our Just Desserts.
- Author(s)Retta Warhime
- PublisherLandauer Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationUrbandale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLandauer Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.