All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionOver 140 quilting patchwork and applique projects are included in this book, divided into four popular themes: historic, country, ethnic and contemporary. Each section offers designs for quilts and throws, bedlinen and tablelinen and clothing as well as accessories for every room in the house. Clear, step-by-step instructions, original designs and over 700 specially commissioned photographs make the book an easy-to-use guide for both the beginner and more advanced needleworker.
- Author(s)Isabel Stanley,Jenny Watson
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication31/10/2002
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note700 colour photographs
- Weight1315 g
- Width228 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.