All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $30.26Free postage
- AU $33.65Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionBreak Free from Your Sewing Machine Imagine being able to quilt on vacation, at the beach, or virtually anywhere else you find yourself. Jessica Alexandrakis has traveled the world with her on-to-go sewing kit and small stash of fabric, creating strikingly modern patchwork along the way. Now she shares everything she's learned about this addictive, beginner-friendly technique. Sewing kit essentials that you can slip in your bag so you'll always be ready to stitch Color theory and stash organization tips for dramatic effects or scrap-happy results Creative patterns to combine hexagons, half-hexagons, diamonds, stars, squares, and triangles 10 step-by-step projects, including the hand-pieced Laptop Bag, Tanuki Stripe Throw, Falling Stars Baby Quilt, and Jessica's signature Travel Quilt 10 customizable quilt patterns with 40 vibrant color palette suggestions Whether your style is classic or modern, Jessica offers a range of stunning projects, from small home accessories to full-size quilts, for all skill levels. So leave the sewing machine at home. Take your quilt to go.
- Author BiographyJESSICA ALEXANDRAKIS learned to quilt while living in Hokkaido, Japan, in 2002. She loves scrap quilts, one-patch quilts, and quilting in public. She started blogging about her quilting efforts in 2006 and currently blogs at LifeUnderQuilts.blogspot.com. An active member of the NYC Metro Modern Quilt Guild, she lives outside of New York City with her husband and two children.
- Author(s)Jessica Alexandrakis
- PublisherPotter Craft
- Date of Publication11/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPotter Craft
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width215 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.