CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you reflect key issues of nurse education and practice today. Covering all nursing education including teaching patients, clients and their families, this book combines theoretical principles and practical application to appeal to nurse educators, students and clinicians in practice.
- Author BiographyFrancis M. Quinn, now retired, was formerly director of education in the school of post compulsory education and training at the University of Greenwich, London. Suzanne is currently a lecturer in adult nursing studies, project manager for learning and teaching and cohort leader at Cardiff School of Nursing and Midwifery Studies, Cardiff University. Suzanne has extensive clinical experience not only in practice education but also within anaesthetic, surgery and post-anaesthetic care nursing.
- Author(s)Francis M. Quinn,Suzanne Hughes
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication15/06/2007
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNelson Thornes Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1107 g
- Width192 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.