All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're looking for a fun, effective, low-impact workout that will build stamina, enhance flexibility, and improve your cardiovascular well-being, look more. This gentle and effective dance is t only exciting to learn; it's also a great workout. Bellydance strengthens your core muscles gracefully, giving you new confidence in your body's natural sway and movement. These popular dance steps have been embraced by women of all ages everywhere. Here, Evyenia Karmi, an experienced dancer, teacher, and member of the International Dance Council, introduces students to the basic termilogy and movements of bellydance. Through careful, easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions, you can quickly begin learning the vocabulary of this ancient and beautiful dance. Once you master the basic steps, the addition of sultry veil work can add a whole new dimension and excitement to your experience and performance. This compact and easy-to-use guide is an excellent teaching tool, featuring a gentle warm-up routine, to prepare your body for this energetic workout experience. Create your own choreography or just have fun dancing! You'll learn basic arm movements, technique for both the upper and lower body, directional and travelling steps, the basics of veil work-and much more.
- Author(s)Evyenia Karmi
- Date of Publication02/01/2013
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $69.60Trending at AU $91.10
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $24.79Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $36.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.