Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe poetry in these pages focuses on Rebecca's life experiences and observations, as well as her experiences as a nurse and as a person living with Bipolar and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders. They are full of honesty, heart and emotion. These poems are a glimpse into the life of a woman who may struggle at times with life and its ups and downs, but who ultimately triumphs over adversity.
- Author(s)Rebecca J Hansen
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight68 g
- Width203 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.