Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionAmerica...wake up. You've got it good...and it's time for you to change your outlook on life. This simple method will enable you a better route to happiness and both professional and personal success. This book studies what has become a national pastime... a continal complaint about everything - generally without regard for reality or any real reason. We are a rich and successful nation. Food, housing, health care, transportation, entertainment and communication are all widely available. In comparison to any other society, we are kings. And yet we hear a continual drone of distress. This book will help you stop whining. And it will help you help others, as well. It lays out a cohesive plan to simplify your life, to find greater personal success, and to let you lead a happier and more fulfilling existence.
- Author(s)Victor Milt
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication24/07/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight213 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.