All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is very simple and easy to read, yet provides simple tools to help one quit smoking or better yet, help other's -family, friends, co-workers-quit as well. It has a wealth of free resources for all people and provides a holistic approach in smoking cessation. It also addresses the risks to mom and children/unborn child from second-hand smoke.
- Author BiographyStephanie Grey is a Faith Community Nurse and has been in the nursing profession for over 20 years. She has worked as a nurse in both countries, Jamaica and U.S.A. She has one son in college and directs Be Healthy Ministries, Inc. which is a non-profit that seeks to promote health in mind, body and spirit. They believe that: Jesus, as the Great Physician, and Healer of mind, body and spirit. Be Healthy Ministries, Inc has a Smoking Cessation Project which is geared to help people quit this unhealthy lifestyle and focus on healthier choices like diet, exercise, mental health support and spirituality. We hope this book will help create healthier communities and cleaner air for all.
- Author(s)Stephanie M Grey
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/06/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.