All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionA brain-teasing collection of quizzes featuring around 5,000 questions in over 200 different quizzes, some being pot-luck selections and others being on particular topics - and in each quiz there is a quote or piece of trivia to lighten the content. Whether it be for fun, for family gatherings or for fund raising, quizzes remain an eternally popular type of entertainment. This book provides anyone wanting to run or take part in a quiz with an unrivalled collection of quiz questions to work with. The book contains over 5,000 questions, organised into over 200 quizzes. Some of these quizzes contain a real mixture of general kwledge questions while others are based on particular themes. Among the themes included in the book are: Sports; Television; In the Garden; Battles and Generals; Myth and Mythology; Star Trek; Food and Drink; Great Journeys; Soap Operas; Inventions; The Sixties and much more beside, so giving any quiz master great choice in selecting a mixture of quizzes to challenge any group of competitors. To help the quiz master further, each quiz comes with a special quote or item of trivia related to that quiz to help set the scene.
- Author BiographyAn experienced quiz question and reference book compiler, Nick has written many books including Have You Heard the One About... ?, The Wit and Wisdom of Golf , and The Wit and Wisdom of the Movies.
- Author(s)Nick Holt
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication06/11/2006
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date30/11/2013
- Weight350 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.