All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the world's first bestsellers, this historical vel contrasts the decadence of ancient Roman society with the simplicity and spiritual power of the earliest Christians. An epic tale of the romance between a young Christian convert and a Roman soldier, it mixes fictional and real-life characters such as Nero and the saints Peter and Paul.
- Author BiographyHenryk A Sienkiewicz (1846-1916) was a Polish journalist and Nobel Prize-winning novelist. A Polish noble of the Oszyk coat of arms, he was one of the most popular Polish writers at the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries, and received the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1905 for his outstanding merits as an epic writer.
- Author(s)Henryk Sienkiewicz
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication25/03/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight445 g
- Width132 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Translated byJeremiah Curtin
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $21.32Trending at AU $22.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.