All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA G rated compilation avoiding harsh swear words; yet is a group of relevant quotes that vividly tell how our fellow Humans live, act, dream and hopes yet to be, in our life's journey. For life IS the journey. From the time we first scribbled on cave walls humans have attempted to put into writing their ideas, feelings, sites, sounds and their lives into a lasting state. When words and sentences came along our sophistication improved and today with advent of internet there are unlimited possibilities to gather and keep the most fun and insightful thoughts we have had. This compilation has been in the works since 1983 and is w available for purchase and keepsake. It is a large grouping of quotes from the Bible to recent modern times including some of my own insights into family life, relationships, sex, love and marriage. It is a fun and comprehensive list that I treasure and use often to lift spirits up, or to help make my point in a discussion. Finding the right quote for the right situation has never been easier. Also I have found that I just enjoy reading what others have thought about these subjects throughout history and engaging others with their interpretations on the quotes. In literature often a single string of words can give a Universe of meaning within those who choose to delve into the mystery of communication between the sexes and between lovers. This is a must have reference and readable book for enjoyment and usefulness.
- Author BiographyI am a 61 disabled man having lived through 4 open-heart surgeries, bleed-out and now have a 24Volt Diesel Pace Maker. I've been a teacher, laborer, clerk, construction, machinist, husband twice and now spending time working on my websites. http: //MyCommonSensePolitics.net is the main one, but I have others listed there. Everything interests me. I love women, sex, space, Mars, Cydonia, Anomalies, Quotes, and learning new things and thoughts. I play folk guitar fairly decent, love music and vinyl albums, and am a passionate man, even though at 61 I am still alive and living each moment in my Universe heartbeat to heartbeat seeking that Moment of Mystery again. As an Aquarius I am sincere, honest, broad-minded, helpful, an idealistic lover, independent, a shaper of dreams and likes truth & flat facts above all else.
- Author(s)MR Robert H Williams
- PublisherRobert H Williams
- Date of Publication27/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRobert H Williams
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.60New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.26Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.