All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionWhen was the Quran revealed and how? How was the Quran compiled? Are there n-Arabic words in the Quran? Authentic, comprehensive, and easy to understand, Quranic Sciences answers these types of questions, making it an ideal textbook and reference. The work is an excellent contribution to the subject and is often used in Islamic studies courses.
- Author BiographyAbbas Jaffer is a part-time lecturer at the Islamic College and the Hawza of London. He has translated several texts from Arabic and Persian. His areas of interest include Qur'anic studies, theology, and Islamic history. Dr Masuma Jaffer is a part-time lecturer at the Hawza of London. She is an author and Muslim chaplain. Her areas of interest include comparative jurisprudence and Islamic ethics.
- Author(s)Abbas Jaffer,Dr. Masuma Jaffer
- PublisherIslamic College for Advanced Studies Publications
- Date of Publication21/04/2009
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIslamic College for Advanced Studies Publications
- Weight492 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.