All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThe R&A Golfer's Handbook is the ultimate reference guide to the world of golf, including comprehensive facts and figures for every aspect of the game. Featuring essential coverage of international golfing events, it is a book that true fan or follower should be without. Brilliant features include complete statistics for 2014, major tournament results, an exhaustive who's who, a directory of clubs and articles on the year's major stories by top international golf writers including Mike Aitken, James Corrigan, Bill Elliot, John Hopkins, John Huggan, Derek Lawrenson, Lewine Mair, Peter Stone and Alistair Tait.
- Author BiographyBased in St Andrews, The R&A is golf's governing body and organiser of The Open Championship. The R&A is committed to working for golf and operates with the consent of 149 organisations from the amateur and professional game and on behalf of over 30 million golfers in 135 countries.
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication07/04/2014
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date31/07/2015
- Content NoteApprox. 40 colour illustrations
- Weight1296 g
- Width148 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine55 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.