All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
About this product
- DescriptionR&D, Invation and Competitiveness in the European Chemical Industry explores the science & techlogy base and the dynamic performance of the European system of invation in the chemical industry, with particular attention to its contribution to ecomic growth through invation and competitiveness, and its ability to translate its research into commercially useful products. It also analyses the forces that encourage the diffusion of chemical invations on downstream user industries and among large and small firms. The studies presented in this book represent an analysis of the issues and questions raised by the Green Paper on Invation presented by the European Commission, for the specific case of the European chemical industry. R&D, Invation and Competitiveness in the European Chemical Industry will be of interest to industry and government experts related to the chemical industry, scholars; both faculty and graduate students interested in growth, corporate strategy and the management of invation.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/10/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight409 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAlfonso Gambardella,Fabrizio Cesaroni,Walter Garcia-Fontes
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2004
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.