All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book begins with a survey of R. F. Delderfield's kwledge of Napoleonic history as revealed in his three Napoleonic-era vels. Two commentaries follow: the first on English attitudes and actions in a London suburb during the Interbellum (1918-1939) in his vels The Dreaming Suburb and The Avenue Goes to War , and the second on his Craddock trilogy, set in Devonshire, dramatizing the English experience from the Boer War until the late 1960s.
- Author BiographyEmeritus Professor of English at California State University Chico, Victor J. Lams has written two books on Richardson's Clarissa, three on John Henry Newman's religious rhetoric, and two studies of Robertson Davies' novels, all published by Peter Lang.
- Author(s)Victor J. Lams
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication20/01/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight560 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.