R for Marketing Research and Analytics by Christopher N. Chapman, Elea McDonnell Feit (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $81.62Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $121.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a complete introduction to the power of R for marketing research practitioners. The text describes statistical models from a conceptual point of view with a minimal amount of mathematics, presuming only an introductory kwledge of statistics. Hands-on chapters accelerate the learning curve by asking readers to interact with R from the beginning. Core topics include the R language, basic statistics, linear modeling, and data visualization, which is presented throughout as an integral part of analysis. Later chapters cover more advanced topics yet are intended to be approachable for all analysts. These sections examine logistic regression, customer segmentation, hierarchical linear modeling, market basket analysis, structural equation modeling, and conjoint analysis in R. The text uniquely presents Bayesian models with a minimally complex approach, demonstrating and explaining Bayesian methods alongside traditional analyses for analysis of variance, linear models, and metric and choice-based conjoint analysis. With its emphasis on data visualization, model assessment, and development of statistical intuition, this book provides guidance for any analyst looking to develop or improve skills in R for marketing applications.
- Author BiographyChris Chapman is a Senior Quantitative Researcher at Google. He is also a member of the editorial board of Marketing Insights magazine and the Marketing Insights Council of the American Marketing Association, and has served as chair of the AMA Advanced Research Techniques Forum and AMA Analytics with Purpose conferences. He is an enthusiastic contributor to the quantitative marketing community, where he regularly presents innovations in strategic research and teaches workshops on R and analytic methods. Elea McDonnell Feit is an Assistant Professor at the LeBow College of Business at Drexel University. Her research focuses on leveraging customer data to make better product design and advertising decisions, particularly when data is incomplete, unmatched or aggregated. Much of her career has focused on building bridges between academia and practice, most recently as a Fellow of the Wharton Customer Analytics Initiative. She enjoys making quantitative methods accessible to a broad audience and regularly gives popular practitioner tutorials on marketing analytics, in addition to teaching courses at LeBow in data-driven digital marketing and design of marketing experiments.
- Author(s)Christopher N. Chapman,Elea McDonnell Feit
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication10/03/2015
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Series TitleUse R!
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note54 black & white illustrations, 54 colour illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight833 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.