All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet quick and easy access to essential facts and clinical information for critical care transport-broken down into charts, algorithms, tables, and illustrations-all in 10 easy-to-find tabbed sections. Each section divider features a rapid-reference table of contents, so you can quickly locate information within each section. Produced on water- and stain-resistant paper, this guide is designed to stand up to years of frequent use!
- Author BiographyRosemary Adam is an EMS nurse with over 25 years experience in prehospital care (administrative, education, and ground and air transport). In 1996, Rosie developed the Critical Care Paramedic (CCP) (R) course at The University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City, Iowa. As an educator, Rosie has developed teaching methods used by leading individuals in clinical EMS, emergency and flight nursing practice. Rosie has been a part of several writing projects with recent experience as a co-author of the Advanced Medical Life Support Instructor manual. Rosie has taught numerous programs and is experienced in curriculum development. Chris Cebollero is the Chief of Emergency Medical Services for Christian Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri. Chris is a graduate of the University of Iowa's Critical Care Paramedic program and served as a military medic. Chris not only trains hundreds of students each year, he has also led a successful and well-recognized team of field training officers in an organization that runs 80,000 calls annually.
- Author(s)Chris Cebollero,Rosemary Adam
- Date of Publication29/03/2011
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustd.
- Weight171 g
- Width102 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.24
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.44
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.