All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionRb and Tumorigenesis examines how recent advances have demonstrated the interaction of Rb with chromatin remodeling enzymes. This new title explores the potential roles of these interactions in Rb functions and provides some evidence that distinct Rb co-repressor may target different genes in different phases of the cell cycle.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/03/2006
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMedical Intelligence Unit
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight399 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byMaurizio Fanciulli
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.