All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionRDF Database Systems is a cutting-edge guide that distills everything you need to kw to effectively use or design an RDF database. This book starts with the basics of linked open data and covers the most recent research, practice, and techlogies to help you leverage semantic techlogy. With an approach that combines technical detail with theoretical background, this book shows how to design and develop semantic web applications, data models, indexing and query processing solutions.
- Author BiographyOlivier Cure is an associate professor of computer science at the Universite Paris-Est in France and is researching at the CNRS LIGM lab. He holds a Ph.D. in Artificial Intelligence from the Universite de Paris V, France and has published three book chapters, eight journal articles and more than 50 papers in international, peer-reviewed conferences in the fields of databases, semantic web and ontologies. Professor Cure has organized workshops including Ambient Data Integration (ADI) at On the Move (OTM) conference in 2008, 2009 and 2010. He has received three cooperative research grants to work with the Database and Information System research team of Pr. Stefan Jablonski at the University of Bayreuth, Germany. In 2013, Professor Cure received a grant for a France-Stanford collaboration to conduct research with Stanford's BioMedical Informatics Research (BMIR) laboratory. Guillaume Blin is a full professor of computer science at the Universite de Bordeaux in France affiliated to the LaBRI CNRS laboratory for his research. He obtained his Ph.D. in algorithmics at Universite de Nantes, France. While most of his research has focused on Biological algorithmics, he has been collaborating with Olivier Cure on RDF triples storage and querying since early 2010.
- Author(s)Guillaume Blin,Olivier Cur
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight460 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.