All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.47Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
About this product
- DescriptionProviding access to information on RDS techlogy, specifications and implementation, this text uses a step-by-step approach to overview the background, techniques, capabilities and limits of these systems. It references and explains enhancements to RDS and RDS-TMC techlogy and includes a description of RDS-TMC and its implementation as pursued by the European Commission; a discussion solution-enhancing alternative radio data systems; and information about RDS implementation held by the European Broadcasting Union (EBU) and the RDS reform.
- Author BiographyDietmar Kopitz and Bev Marks are engineers with the European Broadcasting Union (EBU) and were both actively involved in the development of the RDS. Both authors' recent research activity include work with the European Commission's 4th Framework Transport Applications Programme.
- Author(s)Bev Marks,Dietmar Kopitz
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication31/10/1998
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleMobile Communications Library
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight722 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.