All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHome Care Redesign introduces home health providers to integrated care delivery systems and shows how to capture and control costs and outcomes, how to deal with staffing issues, and how to gain accreditation from all relevant organizations, including the National Council for Quality Assurance. Changes in documentation, information management, and marketing and billing are addressed. Implementation issues, maintaining the restructured organization, and quality assessment and improvement strategies such as benchmarking are covered. An abundance of practical tools, such as tracking tools, orientation outlines, job descriptions, and examples of documentation and competency assessment and performance tools support the text.
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication23/08/1996
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight536 g
- Width156 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $199.00Trending at AU $201.75
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $64.70Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.37
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.