All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe basic rules of REST APIs - many uns, few verbs, stick with HTTP - seem easy, but that simplicity and power require discipline to work smoothly. This brief guide provides next steps for implementing complex projects on simple and extensible foundations.
- Author BiographyMark Masse resides in Seattle, where he is a Senior Director of Engineering at ESPN. Mark has fourteen years of engineering, management, and architecture experience with The Walt Disney Company. He began his career with Starwave creating rich, interactive Java applets for ESPN Sportszone, NFL.com, and NASCAR Online. Mark architected and developed the content management system (CMS) that powers all of the Disney web sites including ESPN.com, ABC.com and Disney.com. In 2008, he received a Disney Inventor Award for creating a System and Method for Determining the Data Model Used to Create a Web Page.
- Author(s)Mark Masse
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication25/11/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.