All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis book serves as a starting point for people looking for a deeper principled understanding of REST, its applications, its limitations, and current research work in the area and as an architectural style. The authors focus on applying REST beyond Web applications (i.e., in enterprise environments), and in reusing established and well-understood design patterns. The book examines how RESTful systems can be designed and deployed, and what the results are in terms of benefits and challenges encountered in the process. This book is intended for information and service architects and designers who are interested in learning about REST, how it is applied, and how it is being advanced.
- Author BiographyCesare Pautasso is an assistant professor at USI Lugano, Switzerland. Erik Wilde is a research scientist at EMC Intelligent Information Group. Rosa Alarcon is an assistant professor at Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/12/2013
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note33 black & white illustrations, 25 colour illustrations, 7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight514 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byCesare Pautasso,Erik Wilde,Rosa Alarcon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.