Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $107.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Must-Read for all RF/RFIC Circuit Designers This book targets the four most difficult skills facing RF/RFIC designers today: impedance matching, RF/AC grounding, Six Sigma design, and RFIC techlogy. Unlike most books on the market, it presents readers with practical engineering design examples to explore how they're used to solve ever more complex problems. The content is divided into three key parts:* Individual RF block circuit design* Basic RF circuit design skills* RF system engineering The author assumes a fundamental background in RF circuit design theory, and the goal of the book is to enable readers to master the correct methodology. The book includes treatment of special circuit topologies and introduces some useful schemes for simulation and layout. This is a must-read for RF/RFIC circuit design engineers, system designers working with communication systems, and graduates and researchers in related fields.
- Author BiographyRichard Chi-Hsi Li has designed RF/RFIC circuits at Motorola and other companies for more than twenty years. He has also taught a training course entitled RF/RFIC Circuit Design.
- Author(s)Richard C. Li
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/12/2008
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleInformation and Communication Technology Series
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1576 g
- Width186 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine44 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.