All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis new resource presents a comprehensive view of radio-frequency (RF) positioning. The book is organized to allow readers to progress at a fast pace, from the fundamentals of RF positioning, to the use of advanced tools such as artificial intelligence algorithms and application development environments.The first part of the book covers the fundamentals of RF localization. The second part addresses the application of those fundamentals in several types of wireless networks and techlogies as Cellular Networks, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Sensor Networks, Ultra Wide Band, and Global Navigation Satellite Systems. The third part brings several tools to allow rapid development of positioning applications for mobile devices, as well as to support implementation, usage, deployment, and research of localization algorithms.
- Author BiographyRafael Saraiva Campos teaches calculus and linear algebra at the undergraduate computer engineering course at CEFET/RJ. He earned his M.Sc. in electronic engineering (artificial intelligence systems) in 2008 and is currently pursuing his Ph.D. in electronic engineering (signal processing).Lisandro Lovisolo is an associate professor in the department of electronics and communications engineering at the State University of Rio de Janeiro. He earned his D.Sc. in electrical engineering from Federal University of Rio de Janeiro in 2006.
- Author(s)Lisandro Lovisolo,Rafael Saraiva Campos
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Weight930 g
- Width185 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.