RFID Applied by David Hanny, Jerry Banks, Les G. Thompson, Manuel A. Pachano (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $90.00+ AU $13.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by bongbongbooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRadio frequency identification or RFID is a broad-based techlogy that impacts business and society. With the rapid expansion of the use of this techlogy in everything from consumer purchases to security ID tags, to tracking bird migration, there is very little information available in book form that targets the widest range of the potential market. But this book is different! Where most of the books available cover specific technical underpinnings of RFID or specific segments of the market, this co-authored book by both academic and industry professionals, provides a broad background on the techlogy and the various applications of RFID around the world. Coverage is mainly n-technical, more business related for the broadest user base, however there are sections that step into the technical aspects for advanced, more technical readers.
- Author BiographyJerry Banks retired as a professor in the School of Industrial and Systems Engineering at Georgia Institute of Technology. His major area of interest is discrete-event simulation. He teaches short courses in simulation and in supply chain management throughout the world. So much material on RFID made its way into his short course on supply chain management that he decided to explore the opportunity for a book on the topic. You are looking at the result! David Hanny is the Industry Director for Semiconductor and High Tech for Brooks Software. He has led implementations of RFID, factory automation, and automated material handling systems since 1996. Many teams under his direction deploy products and provide services and support for leading electronics manufacturing companies across the globe. Manuel A. Pachano is a graduate of the School of Industrial and Systems Engineering at Georgia Institute of Technology and the University of Florida. His role as Chief Technology Officer of four companies has always involved him in the design and implementation of leading-edge technologies, RFID being the latest of these. Manuel has been directly involved in the deployment of RFID solutions in industries such as the healthcare industry, the automotive industry, and others. Les G. Thompson, a graduate of the University of Georgia with a degree in computer science, is the Chief Technical Officer of Lost Recovery Network, Inc. His broad technical background, ranging from wireless device development to large-scale enterprise architecture, led him to the world of RFID. Leveraging his wireless and enterprise expertise, Les has been developing real-world RFID solutions since the beginning of 2004.
- Author(s)David Hanny,Jerry Banks,Les G. Thompson,Manuel A. Pachano
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/04/2007
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight888 g
- Width167 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.