All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides complete coverage of this widespread techlogy. This is the only book available to offer in-depth, practical details for implementing an RFID project from start to finish. From Wal-Mart and beyond, RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) is in use everywhere - enabling superior supply-chain management by tracking inventory via microchip-tagged products. RFID Implementation delivers step-by-step instructions for initiating, installing, and managing an RFID rollout.
- Author BiographyDennis E. Brown is president of RFID Runner, a company specializing in selection, configuration, sales, and support of RFID systems. He has helped Warner Bros., Boeing, Sony Pictures, the National Imagery and Mapping Agency, and the National Security Agency implement technology solutions.
- Author(s)Dennis Brown
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication21/09/2006
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1048 g
- Width193 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.