All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionBook & CD. This book is ideal for intermediate players seeking to further develop their ukulele techniques and forms part of an expertly structured method of studying the ukulele. The user-friendly format comes complete with pieces presented in both uke tab and traditional tation, as well as a free CD so you can 'listen and learn'. This book covers all the material needed for the RGT Grade Four exam in ukulele playing, enabling you to study for an internationally-recognised qualification. Even if you do t intend to take an exam, this book will help intermediate level players develop all aspects of their playing in a structured way. This volume is designed to progress the skills of an intermediate level player and includes an extensive range of chords, as well as a variety of strumming patterns. Also included are four attractive and carefully arranged solo performance pieces, plus chapters on both accompaniment and broader musicianship skills. Whether you are a fingerstyle or plectrum player the design of this book makes it an ideal resource to further develop your ukulele playing.
- Author BiographyTony Skinner has vast knowledge and expertise in most styles of guitar playing, with over 30 years professional guitar playing and teaching experience. Tony is Director of the Registry of Guitar Tutors and Principal Guitar Examiner for London College of Music Exams and has compiled ground-breaking examination syllabuses for electric, acoustic, bass and classical guitar, as well as popular music theory, rock/pop band and popular music vocals. Tony has written over 100 guitar education books and has edited numerous others. Tony has written over 250 teaching columns for Total Guitar (Europes best selling guitar magazine) and regularly writes for other music publications. Tony has made appearances on the BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and Scottish Television demonstrating how to play guitar, and has been described in several publications as one of the worlds leading guitar educators.
- Author(s)Tony Skinner
- PublisherRegistry Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2015
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationBexhill-on-Sea
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRegistry Publications Ltd
- Content Note80 illus
- Width210 mm
- Height295 mm
- Edited byMerv Young
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.