All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew edition of the definitive guide to growing and using herbs, from the experts at the RHS An illustrated A-Z of herbs packed with horticultural information and practical tips, perfect for gardeners, herbalists and cooks. Discover all there is to kw about the beneficial properties of over 1,000 herbs from across the globe, and learn about their uses in cookery, cosmetics and herbalism. A quick identification guide covers the familiar as well as rarely-seen species, so you'll always find what you're looking for. Plus, a special warning symbol alerts you to potentially toxic or harmful herbs. Garden designs and planting schemes provide ideas for traditional herb gardens or smaller plots.
- Author BiographyDeni Brown has been a gardener and botanist all her life. She is an award-winning horticultural writer and keen photographer. She lectures widely and has made television and radio broadcasts about her work. Deni lives in Norfolk.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 1,500
- Weight2236 g
- Width238 mm
- Height294 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.