RHS Grow Your Own: Veg by Royal Horticultural Society, Carol Klein (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a TV tie-in for a new BBC TV series Grow Your Own Veg! by TV presenter and highly regarded gardener Carol Klein, who has collaborated with the Royal Horticultural Society to create a lavishly illustrated, easy-to-follow, practical and inspiring beginner's handbook to everything anyone ever needs to kw to grow vegetables, salads, and herbs all year round. Grow Your Own Veg! complements and builds upon the information covered in the TV series of the same name and provides all the practical kw-how to get growing your own vegetables. Combining Carol Klein's -nsense and enthusiastic approach to gardening, much loved by viewers of Gardeners' World on BBC TV, with the horticultural best practice from the Royal Horticultural Society, this is a genuinely step-by-step beginner's guide to growing an aspirational but achievable range of food plants. Whatever the size of a garden, this is a book to convert readers to the pleasures of growing and harvesting their own food plants. From preparing a plot, planning what to plant, and how to grow any one of the 40 featured food plants, this is a book to which veg growers can return every year, whatever their level of expertise.
- Author BiographyBest-known as co-presenter of BBC TV's Gardeners' World, Carol Klein is an internationally renowned gardener who runs her own nursery in Devon. Carol has designed four commercial show gardens at Chelsea and won five Cheslsea gold medals. Carol has presented several gardening shows since her television debut on Gardeners' World in 1989, including Garden Party, Wild About the Garden and Real Gardens. Carol also writes regularly for Gardeners' World magazine, House & Garden and is a frequent contributor to the Daily Telegraph Gardening section.
- Author(s)Carol Klein,Royal Horticultural Society
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- Series TitleRoyal Horticultural Society Grow Your Own
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Out-of-print date29/05/2016
- Content Note600 colour photographs
- Weight1005 g
- Width198 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.69Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.