All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're a complete vice or looking to improve your existing gardening skills, this is the complete guide on how to garden from the experts at the RHS, w with a new-look jacket. Just about to start your first ever gardening project, or looking to improve an existing plot? Whatever your level of expertise, you'll find everything you need to kw in this easy-to-follow guide. From bulbs to borders, weeds to watering, pick up gardening techniques, practical basics, and simple skills which will have your garden blooming. Top tips to guide you every step of the way with clear, easy-to-follow advice and photographs. Find out the principles of good of gardening - how plants work and how to give them what they need. This is your one-stop guide to creating and enjoying a garden of your own.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 1000
- Weight1100 g
- Width196 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.