All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
About this product
- DescriptionThe essential guide to growing fruit and veg in small spaces, indoors and out No room for a veg patch? RHS How to Grow Fruit & Veg in Pots demonstrates how salads, vegetables, herbs and fruit can flourish in pots in even the tiniest town garden, as well as on a balcony or windowsill. All the edibles featured have been specially chosen to grow well in containers and growbags, producing an abundant harvest. The RHS show how to make the best of a small space - planting hanging baskets with tomatoes, chillies, and strawberries and growing beans and other plants that will scramble up walls and fences. Packed with exciting ideas for design and practical growing tips, plants have been organised by growing conditions and key qualities to direct you to just what you need. Detailed advice for each crop includes information on suitable pot size and compost, location, planting up, pest protection, watering and feeding and harvesting. Troubleshoot any problems that you may encounter using the handy help section and find solutions for common plant diseases and pests to keep your pots looking perfect. No matter how large or small your space, RHS How to Grow Fruit & Veg in Pots will give you all the information you need to create your own Garden of Eden. Previously published as RHS How to Grow Plants in Pots .
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date11/07/2015
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width196 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.