Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFrom wildlife corners to fruit and veg, this title includes hundreds of gardening projects practically anyone can do, from the experts at the RHS. If you want to start gardening or simply improve your skills these sure-fire projects for beginners and more experienced gardeners will give you green fingers in time. Follow the step-by-step photographs and expert advice from the RHS and tackle practical ideas for gardens large and small, from planting pots of vegetables on a patio, to making a border for year-round colour. You'll find all the detailed guidance and quick tips you'll need covering materials, plants, location and timing - and showing you how to get great results every time. Covering all the basics and providing essential tips and techniques on aftercare, this is the practical, inspirational guide for every gardener.
- Author(s)Lia Leendertz,Zia Allaway
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date05/06/2014
- Content Note2,ooo
- Weight1580 g
- Width203 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.