All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRevised and updated compact guide to keeping your garden looking good the whole year round with plants for every season. RHS What Plant When will help you to be the envy of your neighbours with a garden in bloom through every season. With colour photographs and at-a-glance information for over 1,000 plants, the experts at the RHS give you the best plants for each month from bright spring bulbs to luscious evergreens in a handy pocket-sized format. Choose from over 1,000 fully illustrated plants, divided into six seasonal sections and grouped according to colour for at-a-glance accessibility. With colour photographs and in-depth information plus advice on the latest trends, you'll kw the best plants for each month with this handy pocket-sized guide.
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width109 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.