All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $53.06
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume expert researchers in the field detail many of the methods which are w commonly used to study RNA. These methods are presented as a guidebook to scientists who are experienced with RNA research and want to brush up on a new technique. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Thorough and intuitive, RNA-RNA Interactions: Methods and Protocols guides scientists investigating biological systems and studying RNA.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication23/08/2016
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1240
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note31 black & white illustrations, 6 colour illustrations, 8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight448 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byFrank J. Schmidt
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.