All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionMake your RPG ideas come to life! RPG MAKER FOR TEENS shows teens and other beginners how to create their very own role-playing games, sword-and-sorcery quest games that feature turn-based combat, inventories full of unique weapons and armor, and fierce monsters prowling in dungeons. Using RPG Maker VX, a complete computer game application software, means that prior programming experience is t required. You'll follow easy-to-understand instructions and hands-on tutorials as you first build a sample game, and then your very own RPG as you work your way through the book. With RPG MAKER FOR TEENS, you'll learn everything you need to create fun, fantasy RPGs that you can play and share with others, including how to build a game world, invent characters, stage battles, put together quests, and edit and publish your finished game.
- Author BiographyMichael Duggan is an Oklahoma-born author and illustrator with a background in game and web design. His education includes a bachelor of science degree in Game Art and Design at the Art Institute of Pittsburgh. Michael currently lives in the Ozark Mountains with his wife and step-kids and is an applications developer and digital media instructor at North Arkansas College.
- Author(s)Michael Duggan
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication28/06/2011
- SubjectComputer Games: User Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Out-of-print date12/12/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, figures
- Weight694 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.