All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublished in association with the RSPCA, the UK's leading animal welfare charity, this practical family guide is full of expert advice on how to choose a kitten and how best to look after it. If you already own or are planning to buy a kitten this easy-to-use introductory guide is a must. Clearly illustrated with colour photographs throughout, it covers all aspects of daily care including housing, feeding, handling, hygiene, grooming, health and first aid. Published in association with the experts at the RSPCA, this book will help you ensure that you are giving your kitten the best possible start in life.
- Author BiographyThe Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RSPCA) was founded in 1824 to promote kindness and to prevent cruelty to animals. It is the world's oldest and largest charity dedicated to animal welfare.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitleRSPCA Pet Guide
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Content Note50 col illus, Index
- Weight160 g
- Width167 mm
- Height224 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.