RTI Applications, Volume 2: Assessment, Analysis, and Decision Making: Volume 2 by Matthew K. Burns, T. Chris Riley-Tillman, Kimberly Gibbons (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.73Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $62.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOnce a response-to-intervention (RTI) framework is in place, how can educators determine whether or t interventions are working? This volume focuses on the response component of RTI, providing crucial kwledge and hands-on techniques for assessing the effectiveness of RTI practices in grades K-12. The authors show how to select suitable assessment measures, analyze data about academic and behavioral interventions, and make defensible decisions about groups, individual students, and special education eligibility. Professional development strategies are also addressed. Useful reproducible tools are included; the large-size format and lay-flat binding facilitate photocopying. Purchasers also get access to a Web page where they can download and print the reproducible materials. This book is in the Guilford Practical Interventions in the Schools Series. See also RTI Applications, Volume 1: Academic and Behavioral Interventions, which covers how to select appropriate interventions and implement them with integrity.
- Author BiographyT. Chris Riley-Tillman, PhD, is Professor and Associate Division Director in the Department of Educational, School, and Counseling Psychology at the University of Missouri. He is an Associate Editor of School Psychology Quarterly and Assessment for Effective Intervention. His research interests include the development and validation of assessment and intervention methodologies, single-case design, and consultation. The author of five books and over 100 articles and book chapters, Dr. Riley-Tillman is a member of the Society for the Study of School Psychology and a Fellow of the APA. He is the Series Editor of The Guilford Practical Intervention in the Schools Series. Matthew K. Burns, PhD, is Associate Dean for Research and Professor in the Department of Educational, School, and Counseling Psychology at the University of Missouria Columbia. He has published over 150 articles and book chapters and 10 books, and served as Editor of School Psychology Review. Kimberly Gibbons, PhD, is Executive Director of the St. Croix River Education District in Rush City, Minnesota. She was named Outstanding Administrator of the Year by the Minnesota Administrators of Special Education (MASE) and was recently elected President of MASE. Dr. Gibbons has been responsible for supporting implementation of RTI frameworks in her school districts for the past 17 years, and was instrumental in changing state education laws to include RTI language. She provides national consultation and has numerous publications, including several books, on RTI and data-based decision making.
- Author(s)Kimberly Gibbons,Matthew K. Burns,T. Chris Riley-Tillman
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication08/03/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures, graphs
- Weight378 g
- Width203 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.