All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Book is FREE - for Kindle Unlimited Users ! Have you ever flipped out looking at your house bills? Have you simply longed for a more adventurous life but couldn't take that first step? This guide can be that first step for you! Take the leap today, your future self will thank you when you're living free, low overhead on the open road, enjoying life like it was intended. But don't just get out there before educating yourself. RV Living is becoming more and more popular these days and with the ecomy slashing our backs with living expenses, it's becoming one of the smartest choices. Not only do you live free and independent, but you get to choose where you live! And it doesn't have to be in one place either, that's the benefit of RV & motorhome living. In this in-depth guide to the art of living in a motorhome, you will find everything you need to kw. From making up your mind and choosing the perfect RV, to ways you can and should boondock with your RV. Here's a preview of what's inside... The Lifestyle Choice RV Selection Plan for an RV Resident Financial Management on the road Living with Family, Friends or Pets in limited space Boondocking Safety & Security Legal Family Affairs and Roles in the RV Trip Itinerary and MUCH MORE! With an RV, you are never restricted to a single place. When someone asks you where you live, wouldn't it feel great for you to reply with everywhere! ? This guide is literally the all-in-one package to starting your RV Adventure! Grab a copy and make the decision your life has been waiting for! So hurry up and scroll up to get your own copy of Living Off The Grid: A Step-By-Step Guide to a More Self Sufficient, Self-Reliant, Sustainable Life NOW!
- Author BiographyEmerson Woods is an outdoorsman, homesteader and author whose books have helped thousands of readers discover their connection to the great outdoors through gardening, camping and backcountry adventure. His informative and thorough guides are widely praised for their straightforward style, and are filled with tips and tricks rooted in a lifetime of experience being, in his own words, a professional happy camper. Woods was drawn west after college by the promise of adventure in the Rocky Mountains, and he spent the next seventeen years pursuing his passion for the outdoors while working as a backpacking guide and occasional Wilderness First Aid instructor in Durango, Colorado. It was during these years that Woods developed a knack for explaining complex subjects to his clients and students in a way that was both simple and engaging. Woods also served as a wildland firefighter for three seasons, where he honed his experience with backcountry survival skills and gained a firsthand appreciation for the importance of Leave No Trace principles. These adventures left him with a profound belief in the importance of preserving and enjoying the remaining wild places of America. These days Woods spends less time mountaineering and more time tending to his homestead outside Olympia, Washington, which he shares with his wife, a licensed midwife and herbalist, and their two sons, who are full-time trouble-makers. He hopes that they will one day follow in his footsteps, as so many of his readers have, into the wilderness.
- Author(s)Emerson Woods
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Travel Guides
- AU $15.00New
- AU $12.56New
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $44.70
- AU $40.57Trending at AU $41.69
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $39.00
- AU $53.95Trending at AU $68.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $28.52
- AU $55.25Trending at AU $57.33
- AU $19.93Trending at AU $21.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.