Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImagine yourself shopping for an RV. The variety is bewildering, and the costs can be substantial. What size do you need? What features are you looking for? What are the pros and cons of certain accommodations and accessories? RVing Basics answers all these questions and more. Veteran RVers Bill and Jan Moeller offer tips on trip planning, readying the RV for the road, and finding your way to RV parks and campgrounds across the country.Detailed, illustrated chapters explain the fundamentals of driving and handling an RV rig, maeuvring your rig into campsites, and using campground hookups. The Moellers demystify the intricacies of the RV's electrical, water, and propane systems, and offer advice on how to use them. The sections on maintaining and winterizing an RV will protect your investment. And if you'd like information on when and where to camp or how to hook up with other RVers, RVing Basics tells you that too. This long-overdue guide, valuable for experienced and vice RVers alike, explains all the basic skills needed for safe, troublefree, and enjoyable RVing. ...offers a comprehensive guide to the fundamentals of RVs and life on the road. - RV Times . Even those who count themselves among the legions of RV veterans...can benefit from the information and insight inside this handy, ecomical guide. - Camping Today . If you are one of those folks who has periodically thought about getting into RVing, this book is certainly for you...those who already own and regularly use an RV will find answers...for most any question...perfect reading for late winter or early spring as thoughts of camping trips to come lie ahead. - Tennessee Valley Outdoors . RVing Basics has the answers to your most important questions, including: which would suit me better - a motorhome or a trailer? Is it true that trailers are difficult to back and that they sway a lot? How much will I have to pay for an RV? Does it take special skills to handle an RV rig? Is RVing roughing it? How can I locate campgrounds? Is it true that RV vacations are among the most ecomical and are there places I can camp for free? If I have a disability, can I still participate in RVing? How do I use the hookups at a campground? How do RV systems differ from those in my home?
- Author BiographyBill and Jan Moeller have lived a mobile lifestyle for more than 20 years. At present, the Moellers live fulltime in their fifth-wheel trailer and travel the year round. In addition to writing books, including RV Electrical Systems (Ragged Mountain Press, 1995), the Moellers also write a nationally syndicated newspaper column about RVing.
- Author(s)Bill Moeller,Jan Moeller
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRagged Mountain Press
- Content Note60 illustrations
- Weight301 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.