All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Elena Gardner learns an OB patient of her fiance, Dr. David Merritt, is suffering frequent beatings at the hands of her husband. Despite Elena's advice, the wife refuses to take legal action against her abusing husband. David is so frustrated that he loudly and publicly voices his desire to beat the man senseless. When someone actually kills the husband in that fashion, David's off-hand expression leads him to the sheriff's office. As the situation worsens, the two doctors form a partnership with a new attorney in town in order to fight a murder charge.
- Author BiographyDr. Richard Mabry is a retired physician, now writing medical suspense with heart. His seven previously published novels have garnered critical acclaim and been recognized by programs including the ACFW's Carol Award, the Romantic Times' Inspirational Book of the Year, the Inspirational Readers Choice, and the Selah Award.
- Author(s)Dr Richard Mabry
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight107 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.39
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.81
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.32
- AU $28.09Trending at AU $28.43
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $16.48Trending at AU $17.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.