All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImagine turning back the hands of time, stepping into an imaginary ship and slowly sailing along a parallel path of your life. Rx for Retirement: Boomer's Guide to Memoir Writing takes you on this journey down the path of your life to discover the purpose of your life and what you leave behind, your living legacy. This is a journey that only you can take because it encompasses your whole life. Beginning with designing the structure for collecting all the details of your life, this essential guide then provides careful instruction for collecting the information needed to write your life story. Complete with graphic illustrations, fill-in-the-blanks and tables, the workbook is a chronicle containing your life history. While you were doing your everyday living, you were constantly moving forward, building your legacy and fulfilling your destiny. As destiny and legacy are intertwined, the journey begins by defining and writing your destiny and legacy statements. The journey continues by collecting all your personal history in designated tables and culminates in writing your life story in a memoir format providing a window into your life. As any life well lived deserves tice, the treasure chest that makes up your life merits documenting by you for posterity purposes. We all strive to make a difference. In return we want our lives to matter. Capturing your life on paper and writing the story of your life is your opportunity to make your life matter. Your completed memoir leaves a living legacy for your children and grandchildren to be handed down to generations to come.
- Author BiographySandra W. Evans is the published author of the Rx for Business series including Qualitivity (2006), about quality and productivity and Thinkivity (2008), about vision, strategy and innovation. Ms. Evans created the Rx for Retirement series in 2010 including Boomer's Guide to Surviving Downsizing (2014), a definitive retirement guide. Her educational and business credentials combine a B.S. in Business along with a Masters of Business Administration (MBA). Evans has over 25 years of experience in all facets of financial and operations management. Her background includes both for-profit and non-profit organizations including American Express, First Data Corp. and Standard & Poor's (S&P 500 company) a division of the The McGraw-Hill Companies as well as the New Mexico Educational Assistance Foundation and Illinois Student Assistance Commission. She has served as Executive Vice President, Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, Director and Manager for these organizations.
- Author(s)Sandra W Evans
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Series TitleRX for Retirement
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.