Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.46
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $91.12
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an illustrated book with comprehensive chapters on various aspects of seamanship for both power and sail.
- Author BiographyTom Cunliffe is a lifelong sailor who has served before the mast in small sailing ships, skippered yachts for private owners, raced offshore, served as mate on a British-registered coasting vessel and taught sailing, seamanship and navigation at all levels. He is one of the UK's senior Yachtmaster Examiners and has acted as a consultant for the governing body of sailing in the United States. He is author of many nautical text books on subjects as diverse as astro-navigation and the global history of pilotage in the days of sail. He is also the compiler of The Shell Channel Pilot and writes regular columns for Yachting Monthly, Yachting World and SAIL.
- Author(s)Tom Cunliffe
- PublisherRoyal Yachting Association
- Date of Publication25/08/2005
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationHamble
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Yachting Association
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width200 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.