All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionStories from the main works of classical rabbinic literature, which were produced by Jewish sages in either Hebrew or Aramaic, between 200 and 600 CE.
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1980
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Weight594 g
- Width159 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Translated bySkirball Professor of Talmud and Rabbinic Literature Jeffrey L Rubenstein
- Introduction bySkirball Professor of Talmud and Rabbinic Literature Jeffrey L Rubenstein
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.