All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRabbis and their spouses speak candidly about what it's like to be married. They tell stories about how they met and fell in love and how they make their marriage work. These stories reveal what happens when partners are committed to living at the meeting ground of everyday love and spirituality. There are many small gifts of earned wisdom in this book. Who knew there were so many wonderful ways to do love?
- Author BiographyPhilip Alan Belove, M.A., Ed.D., is a public speaker, workshop leader and psychologist with M.A. from Alfred Adler Institute of Chicago, and Ed.D. from University of Massachusetts at Amherst. His focus is on how relationships work. His website is www.drbelove.com. As part of this focus he has explored and taught social dancing including swing and tango. He taught Communication between Men and Women at Keene State College for several years. He is a consulting psychologist with GBLA, a management consulting firm, and also maintains a private practice via internet and telephone. Belov is a common Russian name, like Orlov and Chekov, and in Russian, it means white. When the family arrived in America, the name was changed to Belove, and thereby gained all those powerful connotations. Some people think the name on the website, Dr Belove, is a marketing ploy. Marilyn Bronstein graduated from Maimonides College in Winnipeg where she studied with Rabbi a life-long fascination with Jewish studies. She has been a professor at Champlain College for the last 27 years and has recently retired. Now she has time for her two passions: people's stories and Judaism and how the two intersect. She composes Jewish chants and liturgy; she loves improvising in all of the creative arts: dance, singing, theatre, watercolors. she animates community events exploring Judaism through the arts. For 25 years, she was one of the guiding forces of Havurat Har Kodesh, a renewal group that was constantly exploring how to make Judaism relevant to our lives today. This is her first book.
- Author(s)Marilyn Bronstein,Philip Belove Ed D
- PublisherLove Wise Press
- Date of Publication20/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLove Wise Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.