All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCome along as Ji-Stu the Rabbit and his friend Wildcat follow the North Star for days until they find a giant cottonwood tree. It stands atop a tall hill covered with sunflowers. According to an old story, this hilltop is home to a tribe of mysterious birds with shining red heads and brilliant blue bodies. Ji-Stu has seen two of their feathers, and he is willing to travel as far as he must go to find more! As they reach the top of Sunflower Hill, Ji-Stu and Wildcat are about to discover that these red and blue birds have much more to offer than beautiful feathers. They teach Ji-Stu an exciting new game that will make him famous back home in Indian Territory (Oklahoma), while Wildcat's own legend is only just beginning!
- Author BiographyDeborah L. Duvall and Murv Jacob live and work in Tahlequah, Oklahoma, the center of Cherokee tradition and culture. In 2005, Wordcraft Circle of Native Writers and Storytellers honored Duvall as Children's Writer of the Year for Rabbit and the Bears and Jacob as Illustrator of the Year for Rabbit Goes Duck Hunting.
- Author(s)Deborah L. Duvall
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2007
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Content Note18 colour illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Illustrator(s)Murv Jacob
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $52.50Trending at AU $60.73
- AU $54.99Trending at AU $65.89
- AU $34.39Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $47.50Trending at AU $66.87
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $42.24Trending at AU $60.57
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $13.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.