Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers advice on general care of rabbits that covers housing, feeding, spaying and neutering, training, behavior, health care, rabbit-focused activities, a detailed section on medical conditions, breed information, and much more. Pet Handbooks are written for dedicated pet owners seeking comprehensive information on the care of their chosen pets. These books present advice on finding a reliable breeder or seller, information on the animal's origins and traits, and detailed recommendations regarding dietary needs, housing, and health care, as well as all other major aspects related to keeping a healthy and thriving pet.
- Author(s)Karen Gendron
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/02/2010
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Series TitlePet Handbooks
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteColour Photos
- Weight318 g
- Width165 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.