All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the characteristics and requirements of this livestock group, and how to raise and produce rabbits in a variety of tropical zones and farming systems. Breeds, breeding, health, nutrition, housing, slaughtering and processing of meat and skins are all included.
- Author(s)Denis Fielding
- PublisherMacmillan Education
- Date of Publication05/04/1991
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTropical Agriculturalist S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Education
- Content Note38 line drawings, 6 b&w photographs, bibliography, glossary
- Weight150 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.