All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionKrase and DeSena offer a comprehensive view from the street of two iconic Brooklyn neighborhoods, Crown Heights-Prospect-Lefferts Gardens and Greenpoint-Williamsburg. They analyze the neighborhoods' precipitous decline and subsequent spectacular rise, looking closely at the winners and losers of these new-style ecological invasions and successions or neoliberal transformations by paying special attention to the ethnic, racial, and class characteristics of old and new residents.
- Author BiographyJerome Krase is emeritus and Murray Koppelman Professor at Brooklyn College, The City University of New York. Judith N. DeSena is professor of sociology at St. John's University.
- Author(s)Jerome Krase,Judith N. DeSena
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication16/05/2016
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white halftones
- Weight376 g
- Width161 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.