All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a research narrative of the way an urban school community speaks about race and ethnic relationships in times of change. It analyses the history of multicultural policy and practice in Australia. Coverage also discusses the struggle to understand identity and race and cultural difference and presents a comprehensive methodological framework to explore the complex interactions that shape race and ethnic relationships.
- Author(s)R. Arber
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/02/2008
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Foreword byP James
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.